Effective and last revised October 16, 2017
1. Information Collected
- Non-Personal Information. In addition to any information that you choose to provide us, we and our Third Party Service Providers reserve the right to collect Non-Personal Information when you use our Site. “Non-Personal Information” is information that cannot be used to contact or identify you and is not linked to information that can be used to contact or identify you; this includes passively collected information about your activities using our Site, such as usage data, URL tracking information, your IP address, and information about your web browser to the extent that information is not considered Personal Information. Non-Personal Information further includes aggregate non-identifiable information that may relate to you but cannot specifically identify you.
- Information collected by Cookies. We use various technologies to collect information about you, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device, among others. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular, count visits and track user activity among other things.
- Information collected by Web Beacons. We may use other industry standard technologies like web beacons or tracking pixels to count the number of users that visit a page on the Site that includes these web beacons. Web beacons are used to report on site traffic and are used to analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and how Users interact with the Site. We may also rely upon third parties to assist with the use and implementation of web beacons.
- Information we collect from other services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site; this information may include, but is not limited to, analytics, identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, or other publicly available sources.
2. Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to do any of the following:
- Provide, troubleshoot, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process payments and other transactions and send you related information, including without limitation confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by VROOMRes and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Authenticate your identity and pre-populate forms;
- Monitor and analyze data, trends, usage and activities in connection with the Site; measure the effectiveness of advertising, content, features and activities, and perform other data analytics;
- Personalize and improve the Site and deliver and display targeted advertisements, content or features in the Site; and
3. Sharing of Information
In addition to using the information collected by VROOMRes for the purposes described in this document, we may also share your information with various third parties, as described below.
- Personal Information. If you are a User your Personal Information posted in the Site may be available to other Users. This information may include, but is not limited to: event posting, profile information such as name, city, state, contact information such as phone number or e-mail, and a picture of you. In addition, your Personal Information may be shared with Third Party Service Providers and/or companies that perform services for us, such as analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments. They have access to Personal Information as needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your Personal Information for other purposes.
- Disclosure By Law. We may disclose any information, both Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information, you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process or to protect or defend VROOMRes or a third party’s rights to property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send or accept electronic messages through the Site, you are communicating with us electronically, and as a result, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or other authorized form of electronic message or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in the Terms.
4. Your Choices
You have a right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications at any time, and may request a paper version of any electronic communication. To request a paper copy of an electronic communication, you may do so by contacting us in accordance with the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
You may review, correct and update certain Personal Information displayed on your profile or within your account, if applicable, by logging in to your account on the Site and accessing your account settings or Personal Information and updating the applicable fields, or by contacting VROOMRes through the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
5. Security of Information
VROOMRes takes reasonable measures in an attempt to help protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and VROOMRes does not represent or warrant that your information will be completely secure, including without limitation from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or telecommunications network.
6. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site is not intended to be used by persons under the age of eighteen (18) years old. VROOMRes does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years old, please do not use the Site or any of the services offered by VROOMRes. If you believe VROOMRes has any information from or about anyone under the age of eighteen (18) please contact us in accordance with the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
- We have clearly, conspicuously and completely informed you of any and all potential uses of your information by us, our authorized third parties;
- We will not access, use or distribute your information if you take any action to indicate that you no longer want your information to be used or accessed for any reason, including revoking your consent in writing to the address listed in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
- We will not modify, manipulate or change your information; and
- We will not use your information in furtherance of criminal, fraudulent, or other unlawful activity.
10. Contact Us
Phone Number: 843.808.8766
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 514 Mill Street Suite F, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464